Beginner Hand Embroidery E-book
I’m so excited to announce that I’ve made an E-BOOK! It’s jam packed full of all the best tips and information for embroidery materials and stitches.
This ebook is for:
- Anyone that’s never embroidered before
- Beginner stitchers looking for worthwhile information about embroidery supplies and techniques as well as modern, enjoyable projects that build upon basic stitches
What’s in it
The beginning of the ebook explains all of the materials you’ll need to start to embroider. It goes into depth about:
- Embroidery hoops
- Embroidery needles
- Embroidery thread
- Ideal types of fabric to use
- Transfer supplies and stencil transferring technique
- Helpful supplies to have on hand
- Securing/ finishing stitches
- Finishing the back of your embroidery hoop
This ebook includes 4 projects that are beginner friendly.
- The first project, an embroidered pillowcase uses only one basic stitch and looks so cute!
- The second and third projects are embroidery hoop designs, and they build off of one another so you can incorporate some basic stitches to make impressive embroidery hoops.
- The final project, an embroidered mason jar lid is a fun, unique project that includes several different design stencils to choose from!
All of the projects include color suggestions, a stencil, and clear photos as well as step by step instructions for each stitch that is used.