Is it just me, or is it hard to find the perfect birthday card? I was at the store the other day looking for a card and decided I’d just make my own. All of the ones I found just didn’t suit my friend’s personality and they were sooo generic! I ditched the local drug store and decided to take matters into my own hands.
I’ve created a free PDF with some cute paper cutouts you can use to design a fun DIY birthday card with endless possibilities for designs! Keep reading for ideas and inspiration
Disclaimer: This post has some affiliate links in it. I receive a small commission from purchases at no additional cost to the buyer. I only recommend products I would use and love and that are of good quality. All opinions are my own!
What you’ll need:
- Colored card stock or construction paper
- A nice piece of paper for the card, I used Strathmore watercolor cards
- A marker
- Anything else you’d like to use to add some sparkle to your card. I used washi tape!
- Printable birthday card cutouts
Making your Birthday Card
- Print out the cutout designs and cut out the designs you’d like to use.
- Place the design on the cardstock you’re using and cut it out
- Lay out your design. Once you’re happy with the way it looks, glue your cutouts on.
- Give it to that lucky someone for their birthday!
I couldn’t help myself and I made a bunch of these diy birthday cards with all sorts of different combinations of shapes and decorations.
Did you get this “The Office” reference? 😉
Feel free to comment and let me know how your DIY birthday card turned out!
Want more DIYS and tutorials? Subscribe to my newsletter!