This page contains information about the custom chain stitch embroidery process. I create chain stitch embroidery on an almost 100-year-old antique Singer chain stitch machine. The machine is controlled completely by hand, and the process is very labor-intensive.
The appearance of chain stitch embroidery is very unique, and it looks very different than computerized embroidery. This style of embroidery is great to embellish jackets, clothing, and banners with.
Please read before submitting your request:
- Each piece is priced individually according to size, complexity, detail and approximate time it will take to make it
- I accept full payment upfront or a deposit of half the total price quote before I will get started on the embroidery. If you choose to only pay half, the other half of the balance is due on completion of the embroidery before I ship it to you.
- ***deposits are non-refundable
PATCHES / JACKET INFO
- patches are stitched on stiff, high quality felt that can either be sewn on or I can add iron on backing to small patches
- jackets can be directly stitched on as long as they are either denim or canvas and are not lined. If you are interested in this option please let me know what kind of jacket you have and I can let you know where to ship it!
- -if you have a jacket that is lined, I can also make a patch that can be sewn on to the jacket.
- please fill out the form below and I will get back to you as soon as I am able to. I will let you know whether or not I am able to fulfill your request and give you a price quote.
- I take customs on a rolling basis, so I may not be able to get to your custom right away. If I am not able to start on your custom order within 2 weeks of contacting you, I will contact you again once I am ready to take your order/payment and give you an estimate for turnaround time.