Complete Guide To Embroidery E-Book Bundle
This PDF bundle is full of all the information and projects you need to get started embroidering! I made this bundle in the hopes that you can avoid some of the trial and error that comes along with learning a new skill. There are so many materials and products out there, and in this book I go over different types of tools, fabric, and materials you’ll need to get started.
Who it’s for:
- Anyone that’s never embroidered before
- Someone that’s just started their embroidery journey who is looking for worthwhile information about embroidery supplies and techniques as well as modern, enjoyable projects that build off of basic stitches
What’s in it
The first PDF, The Complete Guide To Embroidery, explains all of the materials you’ll need to start to embroider. It goes in-depth about:
- Embroidery hoops
- Embroidery needles
- Embroidery thread
- Ideal types of fabric to use
- Transfer supplies and stencil transferring technique
- Helpful supplies to have on hand
- Starting, securing, and finishing stitches
- Finishing the back of your embroidery hoop
- Tips for removing stitches, keeping the fabric tight in the hoop, and preventing your fabric from puckering.
- Helpful embroidery tips
The second PDF, The Embroidery Stitch Workbook includes 6 projects that are beginner-friendly to help you learn some of the most common and useful stitches.
- A ship in a bottle
- Woman peeking through roses
- Minimalist floral design (with optional watercolor tutorial)
- Cafe girl drinking coffee
- Potted plants
- Latte art
All of the projects include color suggestions, a stencil, and clear photos as well as step by step instructions for each stitch that is used.
What People Are Saying
“Still learning and this info was helpful”
“Nice, thank you so much.”
There are no reviews yet.