Beginner Hand Embroidery E-book
This is a 27 page PDF Ebook full of all the information and projects you need to get started embroidering! I made this book in the hopes that you can avoid some of the trial and error that comes along with learning a new skill. There are so many materials and products out there, and in this book I go over different types of tools, fabric, and materials you’ll need to get started.
This e-book is for:
- Anyone that’s never embroidered before
- Beginners looking for worthwhile information about embroidery supplies and techniques as well as modern, enjoyable projects that build upon basic stitches
What’s in it
The beginning of the e-book explains all of the materials you’ll need to start to embroider. It goes in-depth about:
- Embroidery hoops
- Embroidery needles
- Embroidery thread
- Ideal types of fabric to use
- Transfer supplies and stencil transferring technique
- Helpful supplies to have on hand
- Securing/ finishing stitches
- Finishing the back of your embroidery hoop
This ebook includes 4 projects that are beginner-friendly.
- The first project, an embroidered pillowcase uses only one basic stitch and looks so cute!
- The second and third projects are embroidery hoop designs, and they build off of one another so you can incorporate some basic stitches to make impressive embroidery hoops.
- The final project, an embroidered mason jar lid is a fun, unique project that includes several different design stencils to choose from!
***As an added bonus, I’ve included a stacked teacup pdf pattern!
All of the projects include color suggestions, a stencil, and clear photos as well as step by step instructions for each stitch that is used.
What People Are Saying
“Still learning and this info was helpful”
“Nice, thank you so much.”