I LOVE embroidery scissors. I tend to collect them and I recently perused Etsy to see what was available and ended up buying a few. (OOPS!) I wanted to share with you some of the cutest scissors on Etsy right now, because I feel like most fellow stitchers appreciate a good pair of scissors. I made sure to look through reviews to make sure they were good quality and had happy customers. Spoiler alert: I ended up buying #3 and #4!
This post is one of several about hand embroidery supplies.
Disclaimer: This post has some affiliate links in it. I receive a small commission from purchases at no additional cost to the buyer. I only recommend products I would use and love and that are of good quality. All opinions are my own!
- colorful scissors : CottonClara
- rose gold scissors: TheEmbroideryCart
- red embroidery scissors: CraftyWoolFelt
- vintage mini bonsai scissors: AnastasiaMarieShop
- black matte embroidery scissors: Stitchonomy
- pink scissors with motif: Stitchonomy
- red putford scissors: HawthornHandmade
- snake scissors: TopKnotStitcherShop
- crane scissors: Katejblandford
Pin for later
Amanda is a hand embroidery artist and teacher. With over 15 years of experience in the craft industry and embroidery, she owns and runs Crewel Ghoul, sharing tutorials and patterns to help inspire fellow crafters to get inspired and creative. In addition to running this website, she teaches on Skillshare and Youtube.