I LOVE embroidery scissors. I tend to collect them and I recently perused Etsy to see what was available and ended up buying a few. (OOPS!) I wanted to share with you some of the cutest scissors on Etsy right now, because I feel like most fellow stitchers appreciate a good pair of scissors. I made sure to look through reviews to make sure they were good quality and had happy customers. Spoiler alert: I ended up buying #3 and #4!
This post is one of several about hand embroidery supplies.
Disclaimer: This post has some affiliate links in it. I receive a small commission from purchases at no additional cost to the buyer. I only recommend products I would use and love and that are of good quality. All opinions are my own!
- colorful scissors : CottonClara
- rose gold scissors: TheEmbroideryCart
- red embroidery scissors: CraftyWoolFelt
- vintage mini bonsai scissors: AnastasiaMarieShop
- black matte embroidery scissors: Stitchonomy
- pink scissors with motif: Stitchonomy
- red putford scissors: HawthornHandmade
- snake scissors: TopKnotStitcherShop
- crane scissors: Katejblandford